I’m heading to the beach in a few short weeks (South Carolina, to be exact), and like any good travel blogger, I’m already thinking about what I need to pack. I know I’ll be bringing along lots of sundresses, flat sandals and all the necessities needed for beach time. Check out my list of what I always make sure to include in my beach bag.
1. C.Wonder Rugby Stripe Tote: This straw bucket tote is sophisticated and functional.
2. Coach Bridget Sunglasses: Colorful sunglasses are a must for any beach vacation, and you can’t go wrong with pink frames!
4. Clinique Broad Spectrum Sunscreen: This light, non-greasy formula is one of my favorite sunscreens.
5. Dolce Vita Anica Sandals: Flat sandals are comfy and stylish, and I love the trendy details on Dolce Vita pairs.
6. Shiseido Stick Foundation: This product packs full coverage foundation and SPF37 into one little stick.
7. FRESH sugar lip balm: Sun protection, a hint of color and it smells good! It’s the perfect lip balm to protect your pout from the summer sun.
Confused about what to pack? There’s a great packing checklist on one of my favorite blogs, Glitter Guide.